2. Scope of applicationThis privacy statement clarifies the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider on this site (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer"). This privacy statement applies to all services offered by the provider. Unless otherwise stated, this data protection agreement only deals with how the provider deals with your personal data. In the event that you use third-party services, the data protection conditions of these third parties apply exclusively. The provider does not check the data protection conditions of third parties.
3. Collection of dataIn principle, you can access parts of our Internet site without informing us of personal data. At any time, you are free to decide whether to provide us with your data. When you register, we collect your data in order to be able to fulfill the user agreement you have entered. If you register on our Internet pages, the specification of personal data is necessary. These data are, for example, your name, your address, your email address and other personal data, which are queried by us in individual cases. In addition, individual data, e. g. IP address, browser type and access times, are automatically transferred to us through your computer and saved on our server. Except for the purpose of tracking unauthorized use of our site, we only evaluate this data for statistics and services. As far as possible, the data are anonymised. In order to make our Internet offer as pleasant as possible, we, like many other companies, use so-called cookies. These cookies are automatically deleted from your hard disk after the expiration date. Your Internet browser can be configured so that cookies are generally rejected. Possibly, the use of our Internet pages is then not possible for technical reasons or only to a limited extent. We collect, process and use personal data and data provided by you - to the extent permitted by statutory permits - only with your consent. Insofar as consent is granted electronically within the scope of our Internet offer, we shall take account of the legal requirements.
4. Use of dataWe use your personal data in order to make our service offer more suitable and to improve it constantly. We also use your data to communicate with you. This includes, if necessary, informing you about news in our services. We use your data to inform you of products, services and certain events that may be of interest to you. There is also the possibility that you will be sent emails within the scope of customer surveys. Finally, we use your data to prevent abuse of our sites and to track unauthorized access.
5. Transfer of dataYour personal data are, of course, not sold to third parties. We may share your personal data with others to the following extent: We may work together with providers to create, prepare and analyze statistics, IT service providers (e. g. data centers, hosting providers, backup services, database services, email services, support providers). These service providers only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill their duties. These service providers are obliged to treat your personal data according to this data protection declaration as well as the relevant data protection laws. In the event that our company is or parts thereof are transferred, your customer information will generally be transferred together with the part of the company to be transferred. However, your data is, of course, also subject to this data protection statement and the relevant data protection laws in this case.
6. Deletion of dataIf your data are no longer necessary for the aforementioned purposes, including billing, for tax purposes or for other legal reasons, they may be deleted.
7. Data securityWe process the information you have collected in accordance with Austrian data protection law. All employees are committed to the data secrecy and data protection regulations.
8. Server logsWhen SkillGames.live is visited, our server usually stores the following information: URL, Referrer, and UserAgent (Browser Information). In the event of an error or a technical problem, traceback and error messages are stored in so-called log files. A log file stores the date, user agent, referrer, request URL, status code. Log files are deleted at regular intervals.
9. Revocation, Modifications, Corrections and UpdatesThe user has the right, on request, to receive free of charge information about the personal data that has been stored about him. In addition, the user has the right to correct incorrect data.